Puffin TV Browser Guides
Browse help topics
License, Payments, Subscriptions.
- Problems with Subscription on Google Play
- Information on Enterprise Cloud Portal Dashboard
- Using Web Filtering function in Enterprise Cloud Portal to block websites
- Change Subscription for Puffin 365
- Common billing questions about Puffin 365 license
- Differences between monthly and annual Puffin 365 plans
- Do I need a different subscription for each platform?
- How do I cancel my Puffin 365 subscription?
- How do I delete my Puffin 365 Account?
- How do I manage the devices and users associated with my Puffin 365 enterprise plan?
- How many apps (devices) can I activate with my email for my Puffin 365 subscription?
- How many users(emails) can I register for my Puffin 365 subscription?
- How to activate Puffin with a Puffin 365 license?
- How to cancel the subscription purchased from Google Play Store?
- Is Puffin TV Browser free?
- Payment Methods & Policy of Puffin 365 license
- What happens to my payment info after canceling Puffin 365?
- When do I get charged when I subscribe to Puffin 365?
- Where can I find my Puffin 365 account's verification link?
- Why did I receive a charge on my account during my evaluation period of Puffin 365?
- Why did I receive an additional charge of Puffin 365?
Browser features and settings.
Issues only happen on certain websites.
Security and Privacy.
Enterprise Cloud Portal(ECP) - The admin system of Puffin 365 Business/Enterprise.
- Getting Started with Enterprise Cloud Portal
- Accepted URL formats on Enterprise Cloud Portal
- Bulk Operations on Enterprise Cloud Portal
- Using Security Policy in Enterprise Cloud Portal to block specific behavior on particular websites
- Using User Allow list to restrict access privilege to specific Emails
- Using IP Access Lists in Enterprise Cloud Portal to restrict access privilege to specific IP addresses
- Using Registered Users in Enterprise Cloud Portal to manage Emails used to activate Puffin products
- Using Active Devices to check list of activated devices
- Using Configurations in Enterprise Cloud Portal to configure advance settings
- Check usage reports in Enterprise Cloud Portal