Getting Started with Enterprise Cloud Portal
Puffin Enterprise Cloud Portal is a cloud security admin console that helps you track license usage and configure Internet security policies for Puffin users in your organization.
Please notice that Puffin Cloud Portal is only available for Business and Enterprise subscribers. The account will be the mail domain of your organization and the default password will be sent to the contact mail which subscribed to the plan.
Track License Usage
The dashboard provides an overview of the available and occupied seats for your enterprise license. Click the blue number (current number of active devices) for detailed active device information.
Enforce Website Access Policies
Web filtering allows you to create blacklists and whitelists of Internet destinations to avoid potential threats. Scroll to add a new filterings and rules as needed.
Perform System-Wide Configurations and Site-Specific Security Policies
Manage system-wide file downloading, file uploading, and certification verification policies can be set up in Configurations. In addition to global settings, site-specific security settings can be configured in Security Policy.
Manage Puffin Users
User whitelists lets you set the access permissions for Puffin Secure Browser based on individual user email addresses. By default, all users under your enterprise domain can register to use Puffin Secure Browser.
You can change the setting by deleting the default rule @domain.com, then add/import user email addresses to the whitelist.
Control IP-based Access
IP access lists restrict Internet browsing in Puffin Secure Browser to specific IP addresses or IP address ranges. Scroll to add a new whitelisted IP address, or add IP addresses as needed.
The topic belongs to
- Information on Enterprise Cloud Portal Dashboard
- Using Web Filtering function in Enterprise Cloud Portal to block websites
- Accepted URL formats on Enterprise Cloud Portal
- Bulk Operations on Enterprise Cloud Portal
- Using Security Policy in Enterprise Cloud Portal to block specific behavior on particular websites
- Using User Allow list to restrict access privilege to specific Emails
- Using IP Access Lists in Enterprise Cloud Portal to restrict access privilege to specific IP addresses
- Using Registered Users in Enterprise Cloud Portal to manage Emails used to activate Puffin products
- Using Active Devices to check list of activated devices
- Using Configurations in Enterprise Cloud Portal to configure advance settings
- Check usage reports in Enterprise Cloud Portal