Where can I find my Puffin 365 account's verification link?
You should receive an email within your primary inbox. If not,
- Check the spam folder in your email.
- The registration form is case sensitive; for example, if your email address is with all lowercase letters, but during registration an uppercase letter was typed, you will not be able to receive the email. Please check the email address you provided when signing up and use the exact format.
- Your mail provider may have blocked incoming emails from puffin.com. This is due to some mail providers only accepting e-mails from trusted domains. Please add the email addresses email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to the recipient whitelist.
- If a firewall has been configured for in your network, please allow following IP ranges to try again.
- For Hotmail users, please forward this issue to Hotmail support if you can't receive the email, or refer to following steps.