Using Active Devices to check list of activated devices
In addition to monitoring your license usage from the Dashboard, information on active devices in your organization can be retrieved from Active Devices.
Active devices display:
- The devices connected
- Their last active users in your organization
- Last active dates of the users
How to see monthly active devices
Follow the steps below to quickly look up monthly active devices.
- Select the month you would like from the dropdown menu at the top.
- You can click on the device IDs one by one to see the detailed login history.
Please notice that Puffin Cloud Portal is only available for Business and Enterprise subscribers.
The topic belongs to
- Getting Started with Enterprise Cloud Portal
- Information on Enterprise Cloud Portal Dashboard
- Using Web Filtering function in Enterprise Cloud Portal to block websites
- Accepted URL formats on Enterprise Cloud Portal
- Bulk Operations on Enterprise Cloud Portal
- Using Security Policy in Enterprise Cloud Portal to block specific behavior on particular websites
- Using User Allow list to restrict access privilege to specific Emails
- Using IP Access Lists in Enterprise Cloud Portal to restrict access privilege to specific IP addresses
- Using Registered Users in Enterprise Cloud Portal to manage Emails used to activate Puffin products
- Using Configurations in Enterprise Cloud Portal to configure advance settings
- Check usage reports in Enterprise Cloud Portal