Using Registered Users in Enterprise Cloud Portal to manage Emails used to activate Puffin products
Registered users allow you to find out who in your organization has activated Puffin, and how many devices have been associated with their email addresses. All users who have successfully activated Puffin will be listed in this page.
How to see monthly active users
Click Monthly active users on the upper right corner. Select the month you would like from the dropdown menu. You can click on the user emails one by one to see the detailed login history.
Please notice that Puffin Cloud Portal is only available for Business and Enterprise subscribers.
The topic belongs to
- Getting Started with Enterprise Cloud Portal
- Information on Enterprise Cloud Portal Dashboard
- Using Web Filtering function in Enterprise Cloud Portal to block websites
- Accepted URL formats on Enterprise Cloud Portal
- Bulk Operations on Enterprise Cloud Portal
- Using Security Policy in Enterprise Cloud Portal to block specific behavior on particular websites
- Using User Allow list to restrict access privilege to specific Emails
- Using IP Access Lists in Enterprise Cloud Portal to restrict access privilege to specific IP addresses
- Using Active Devices to check list of activated devices
- Using Configurations in Enterprise Cloud Portal to configure advance settings
- Check usage reports in Enterprise Cloud Portal