Information on Enterprise Cloud Portal Dashboard
The dashboard presents a quick overview of the available and taken seats in your enterprise license. The following sections display different information about your license usage.
Monthly Active Devices
This section displays the number of active devices versus the maximum number of devices allowed in your enterprise plan. Click on the number to see detailed information on device IDs, last active users, and last recorded login time.
The dashboard also provides:
- User ID: Your enterprise ID, also the username for logging into Puffin Enterprise Cloud Portal.
- License type: The license type of the plan you purchased from us.
- Registration date: The date your account is created.
- Contact mail: The IT administrator responsible for configuring settings on Enterprise Cloud Portal.
- User whitelist: Whether you have configured the User whitelist or not.
- Web filtering: Whether you have configured web filtering rules or not.
- IP access lists (Enterprise feature): Whether you have configured IP access lists or not.
Please notice that Puffin Cloud Portal is only available for Business and Enterprise subscribers.
The topic belongs to
- Getting Started with Enterprise Cloud Portal
- Using Web Filtering function in Enterprise Cloud Portal to block websites
- Accepted URL formats on Enterprise Cloud Portal
- Bulk Operations on Enterprise Cloud Portal
- Using Security Policy in Enterprise Cloud Portal to block specific behavior on particular websites
- Using User Allow list to restrict access privilege to specific Emails
- Using IP Access Lists in Enterprise Cloud Portal to restrict access privilege to specific IP addresses
- Using Registered Users in Enterprise Cloud Portal to manage Emails used to activate Puffin products
- Using Active Devices to check list of activated devices
- Using Configurations in Enterprise Cloud Portal to configure advance settings
- Check usage reports in Enterprise Cloud Portal