Managing your Puffin 365 Business Account
How do I change my email address?
For Business Plans, the contact mail of ECP can be modified. Note: Changing the domain address is not allowed since your Business/Enterprise/Education account covers all users in the same domain.
How do I change the credit card for my subscription?
- Log into your account.
- Navigate to Payment Method -> Change Payment Method.
- Enter your new credit card information to update.
- Your fee will be billed against the new credit card on the next billing date.
How do I see the number of active users in my subscription plan?
This information is available on the Puffin Enterprise Cloud Portal.
- To access the ECP, click Open Web Console on the dashboard of your Puffin account under Account Details.
- The credentials to sign in to the Enterprise Cloud Portal be found in an email titled "Welcome to Puffin Enterprise Cloud Portal ([your domain name])".
- Once successfully logged in, you can view the number of monthly active users.
How do I change/reset my password?
You can change your password by clicking Change Password once logged in to your account. If you forgot your password, click Forgot Password? at the sign-in page to reset your password. Note: The email address field is case-sensitive. Please enter your email address with the same letter case as the record on your account.
Where can I access my invoices?
Invoices are listed under the Payment History section.
How do I manage the devices and users associated with my plan?
Puffin Enterprise Cloud Portal is a web-based administration console for managing license details, web filtering rules, IP access lists, and web access logs. Click here for the complete user guide.
How do I restrict Internet access to Puffin Secure Browser on my network?
Please allow the following IP addresses in your firewall or Proxy.