How do I set up a new Puffin OS device?
When using Puffin OS on a device for the first time, a setup wizard will guide you through the process.
- When you see the Puffin OS initialization screen, tap NEXT.
- Select the language you would like to use in Puffin OS. You can change this setting again later. Tap NEXT.
- Confirm your time zone and local time. You can change this setting again later. Tap NEXT.
- Connect to Wi-Fi. You can also skip this step and connect to Wi-Fi later. Tap NEXT.
- Confirm your location settings. We recommend using the default settings. Tap NEXT.
- Set up a PIN, pattern, or password to unlock your screen when the screen is automatically locked from inactivity. You can also skip this step and set the screen lock type later. Tap NEXT.
- Tap START to start using your Puffin OS device.