"Aw, Snap!, Something went wrong while displaying this web page" on iOS devices
If you're getting the "Aw, Snap" error instead of a webpage, Puffin Incognito Browser is having problems loading. You might also see the page loading slowly or not opening at all.
To correct the problem, follow the steps below.
Usually, you can reload the page to fix the error. If that didn't work...
Step 1: Check your internet connection
- Make sure your iPhone or iPad is connected to Wi-Fi or mobile data.
- Try to reload the tab with the error.
Step 2: Clear cookies and other site data
Reconnect to server
- Tap the floating menu button.
- Tap the reconnect button.
Puffin Incognito Browser will clear all website cookies and caches after reconnecting to the server or relaunching the app.
Step 3: Free up memory
Your device may have run out of memory, and can't load the site while also running your apps.
- Close every tab except for the one that’s showing the error message.
- Quit other apps that are running, and pause any app or file downloads.
Still not working?
If you try all the above steps and it doesn't work, let us know by sending feedback.